Ambulance fees will go up 12 percent under a contract with the Tess Corners Volunteer Fire Department approved Tuesday night by the Muskego Common Council.
The new fees range from $435 to $519, depending on how much medical help is needed, will be paid by patients or their insurance companies.
Muskego does not provide its own ambulance service, and instead contracts with the Tess Corners Volunteers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 21, 2014 issue
- Developer uses drone video to demonstrate proposal
- Levy hike predicted for N.B. schools
- Costco moves forward, despite concerns
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 14, 2014 issue
- Spending survey for New Berlin Schools to launch in September
- Budget calls for decrease
- New Berlin police notes
- Fire responses up for debate
- Panera wants to open on Moorland Road in New Berlin