Election letters for the April 1 school board and city races are due by 5 p.m. March 14.
All eligible letters will be published no later than the March 20 issue. No election letters will be run in the March 27 newspaper, the final issue prior to the election.
Letters are limited to 300 words and must include the writer's name, home address and phone number (for verification). Letters may be edited for style and content, and the editor may request factual verification of certain claims before any letter is published.
We prefer that letters be emailed to email@example.com. They can also be mailed or hand-delivered to NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha WI 53186, but must be in the office by the deadline.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man charged with sexually assaulting 12-year-old Waukesha girl
- New Berlin police report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Nov. 4 poll visits a right of fall
- Street crews help parks shore up a muddy walkway
- Setting it straight
- New City Center apartments set to open in New Berlin by March
- sw_calendar_1030 .now.com
- New Berlin sets new date for debate on taking over waste contractions
- Meeting set on changes in collection of residential recyclables and trash
- New Berlin schools invest to further STEM