New Berlin's informational meetings on the pros and cons of switching police and fire dispatching to the Waukesha County Communications Center have been moved to the New Berlin City Hall, 3805 S. Casper Drive.
They had been scheduled for the Public Safety Building.
The meetings will be at 6 p.m. Thursdays, May 3 and 17. The half-hour presentation will be followed by a question and answer session.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin police warn of scams, make dozens of arrests in January
- New Berlin Police report: Feb. 11
- One family's story of poverty
- Special report: Poverty spills into schools in every corner of southeast metro area (8)
- Probe of possible New Berlin teacher, student sexual contact continues
- Burglaries, car theft among New Berlin, Muskego cases in courts
- Police blotter: Feb. 4
- Inclusive playground to replace splashpad plan in New Berlin
- Beloved musical, 'Dreamcoat,' to open at New Berlin West PAC on Friday
- Probe continues into alleged New Berlin West teacher misconduct (1)