New dates have been set for public information meetings on whether New Berlin should have all its police and fire emergency dispatching handled by the Waukesha Communications Center or if dispatch should stay inhouse.
The new dates are April 19, May 3 and 17. All will be from 6 to 8 p.m. in the municipal courtroom, 16300 W. National Ave.
The pros and cons of both options will be presented. Then people will be encouraged to contact their aldermen or the mayor about which option they think is better, said Police Chief Joe Rieder.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Greenfield Avenue Wal-mart could open in early March in New Berlin
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Jan. 29
- New Berlin police dog to be sworn in, resident presents donation
- Optional academic standards OK with schools
- New Berlin's City Center on track for more expansion
- MDA star takes a break at her New Berlin home
- Opening for New Berlin splash pad on hold
- Food to Haiti trip begins at a New Berlin church