New dates have been set for public information meetings on whether New Berlin should have all its police and fire emergency dispatching handled by the Waukesha Communications Center or if dispatch should stay inhouse.
The new dates are April 19, May 3 and 17. All will be from 6 to 8 p.m. in the municipal courtroom, 16300 W. National Ave.
The pros and cons of both options will be presented. Then people will be encouraged to contact their aldermen or the mayor about which option they think is better, said Police Chief Joe Rieder.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin, Muskego students record noticeable gains in WKCE test scores
- Southeast New Berlin gas station becoming a robbery target
- New Berlin and Muskego schools viewed as among most challenging in nation: Rated as the most challenging
- New Berlin librarian leaves an improved facility and grateful staff
- Police Report: April 14
- New Berlin, Muskego officials ask Madison lawmakers for relief from stormwater tax
- New Berlin incumbent alderman defeated by former Illinois mayor
- New Berlin man sentenced to prison in drug death case
- 'The Female Odd Couple' to play at New Berlin West