New dates have been set for public information meetings on whether New Berlin should have all its police and fire emergency dispatching handled by the Waukesha Communications Center or if dispatch should stay inhouse.
The new dates are April 19, May 3 and 17. All will be from 6 to 8 p.m. in the municipal courtroom, 16300 W. National Ave.
The pros and cons of both options will be presented. Then people will be encouraged to contact their aldermen or the mayor about which option they think is better, said Police Chief Joe Rieder.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police blotter: Feb. 4
- Inclusive playground to replace splashpad plan in New Berlin
- Beloved musical, 'Dreamcoat,' to open at New Berlin West PAC on Friday
- Probe continues into alleged New Berlin West teacher misconduct (1)
- BuySeasons of New Berlin to permanently lay off 128 employees
- New Berlin, Junior Woman's Club shelve splashpad, favor playground
- New Berlin Lions hold Parade of Checks topping off club's 65th year
- Gov. Scott Walker coming to New Berlin schools to honor career efforts (10)
- New Berlin and Muskego police blotter: Jan. 21, 2016
- Community service projects debut at New Berlin Public Library