New dates have been set for public information meetings on whether New Berlin should have all its police and fire emergency dispatching handled by the Waukesha Communications Center or if dispatch should stay inhouse.
The new dates are April 19, May 3 and 17. All will be from 6 to 8 p.m. in the municipal courtroom, 16300 W. National Ave.
The pros and cons of both options will be presented. Then people will be encouraged to contact their aldermen or the mayor about which option they think is better, said Police Chief Joe Rieder.
- Community calendar: June 23, 2016
- Event to benefit New Berlin Police canine officer
- Things to Do in New Berlin and Muskego
- New Berlin Holy Apostles Festival to swing into three days of fun
- Muskego Campus News: UW-Whitewater, South Dakota State, Carthage College
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 23, 2016
- Joe Garza Joins LindenGrove Board of Directors
- New Berlin grandfather pleads guilty to 4th-degree sexual assault
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 16, 2016
- Weekly car show ignites in New Berlin