Waukesha County Department of Public Works will begin road work on County Trunk Highway D (Cleveland Avenue) and Sunnyslope Road intersection in the city of New Berlin.
Construction will involve widening and resurfacing of the existing intersection and replacement of the existing traffic signals. Cleveland Avenue and Sunnyslope Road will be open to traffic at all times during construction. Residents are advised to drive carefully within the construction zone and to expect periodic delays due to construction activities.
Construction is scheduled to begin the week of Aug. 27 and is expected to be completed by Oct. 12.
Payne and Dolan will construct the project. Waukesha County will perform construction management and inspection of the project.
For more information, contact Michael F. Grulke, county project manager, at (262) 548-7740 or Jim Soehner of Waukesha County at (262) 970-4720.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin school breakfast draws large representation
- New Berlin School District sells former Glen Park Elementary School
- School heating, cooling projects win most support in New Berlin survey
- New Berlin may get hospital emergency department
- Muskego and New Berlin Police Reports: Nov. 13
- New Berlin to get citywide residential trash pickups
- Calendar: Nov. 13
- News and Notes: Nov.13
- Police Blotter: Nov. 6
- New Berlin and Muskego News and Notes: Nov. 6