Waukesha County Department of Public Works will begin road work on County Trunk Highway D (Cleveland Avenue) and Sunnyslope Road intersection in the city of New Berlin.
Construction will involve widening and resurfacing of the existing intersection and replacement of the existing traffic signals. Cleveland Avenue and Sunnyslope Road will be open to traffic at all times during construction. Residents are advised to drive carefully within the construction zone and to expect periodic delays due to construction activities.
Construction is scheduled to begin the week of Aug. 27 and is expected to be completed by Oct. 12.
Payne and Dolan will construct the project. Waukesha County will perform construction management and inspection of the project.
For more information, contact Michael F. Grulke, county project manager, at (262) 548-7740 or Jim Soehner of Waukesha County at (262) 970-4720.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Meeting set on changes in collection of residential recyclables and trash
- New Berlin schools invest to further STEM
- Waukesha won't provide fire services to New Berlin
- New Berlin explores response time solutions for west side
- New Berlin police report: Oct. 9, 2014
- So far, New Berlin likes Kohler Ridge conservation subdivision plan
- Art, wine and beer mix for outdoor New Berlin exhibit
- Waukesha could give fire assistance to New Berlin
- New BBQ place is smoking at New Berlin City Center