Waukesha County Department of Public Works will begin road work on County Trunk Highway D (Cleveland Avenue) and Sunnyslope Road intersection in the city of New Berlin.
Construction will involve widening and resurfacing of the existing intersection and replacement of the existing traffic signals. Cleveland Avenue and Sunnyslope Road will be open to traffic at all times during construction. Residents are advised to drive carefully within the construction zone and to expect periodic delays due to construction activities.
Construction is scheduled to begin the week of Aug. 27 and is expected to be completed by Oct. 12.
Payne and Dolan will construct the project. Waukesha County will perform construction management and inspection of the project.
For more information, contact Michael F. Grulke, county project manager, at (262) 548-7740 or Jim Soehner of Waukesha County at (262) 970-4720.
- Three days of fun start Friday at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, New Berlin
- Campus News: July 28, 2016
- New emergency center open in New Berlin
- Ralph and Loretta Dolata: 60th wedding anniversary
- Conservation subdivisions help New Berlin keep rural atmophere
- New Berlin officials mull $4.3M utility shop expansion
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 'Aladdin Junior' to be presented one-day only at New Berlin West (1)
- For bravery, smart policing, New Berlin gives awards for 2015 actions
- In brief: Embezzlement charges sought