A public input session on whether Muskego should buy two mansions on Little Muskego Lake and make a park out of the property will be held at 7 p.m. Jan. 24 at the Muskego City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave.
Later that evening, the Common Council will discuss an offer to purchase the properties.
Information is on the city's website, http://www.ci.muskego.wi.us under "What's New" regarding the possible acquisition.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: March 5, 2015
- Wauwatosa rubber stamp company Schwaab chooses Brookfield for new home
- Community calendar: March 5, 2015
- Irish dancer to visit Muskego
- New Berlin students won regional Scholastic Art Awards for 55 works of art, with 11 art pieces advan
- Two new eateries opening in New Berlin
- New Berlin schools move on following coach's drug bust
- Muskego-Norway School District to expand use of photo badges
- New Berlin water service upgrades could begin in May
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Feb. 26, 2015