Two of the three members of the Muskego-Norway School Board have decided to run for re-election and the third has not announced her decision as yet.
Saying they will seek another three-year term are Eric Schroeder and Michael Serdynski. Lisa Warwick's term also is up next April.
They and others who want to run for the School Board can take nomination papers out in December. The filing deadline is 5 p.m. Jan. 3.
- Community calendar: June 23, 2016
- Event to benefit New Berlin Police canine officer
- Things to Do in New Berlin and Muskego
- New Berlin Holy Apostles Festival to swing into three days of fun
- Muskego Campus News: UW-Whitewater, South Dakota State, Carthage College
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 23, 2016
- Joe Garza Joins LindenGrove Board of Directors
- New Berlin grandfather pleads guilty to 4th-degree sexual assault
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 16, 2016
- Weekly car show ignites in New Berlin