Two of the three members of the Muskego-Norway School Board have decided to run for re-election and the third has not announced her decision as yet.
Saying they will seek another three-year term are Eric Schroeder and Michael Serdynski. Lisa Warwick's term also is up next April.
They and others who want to run for the School Board can take nomination papers out in December. The filing deadline is 5 p.m. Jan. 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 10
- Police Report: March 10
- General election voters guide for New Berlin 2nd District alderman
- Election letters due Friday for Muskego and New Berlin races
- Police Report: March 3
- News & Notes: March 6
- New Berlin roads have recovered from poorer conditions
- Muskego School District considers random drug tests
- Options narrow for Muskego High School weight room floor