Two of the three members of the Muskego-Norway School Board have decided to run for re-election and the third has not announced her decision as yet.
Saying they will seek another three-year term are Eric Schroeder and Michael Serdynski. Lisa Warwick's term also is up next April.
They and others who want to run for the School Board can take nomination papers out in December. The filing deadline is 5 p.m. Jan. 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New BBQ place at is smoking at New Berlin City Center
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Community calendar
- Female engineering pupils sought through Learning Rx in New Berlin
- Costly body cameras draw police interest
- Muskego, New Berlin adjust to photo ID
- New Berlin schools "exceed expectations" on state report card
- Heritage Christian to open in former New Berlin school