The New Berlin Police Department gave the all-clear earlier today after New Berlin Eisenhower's second bomb threat in a week.
Although the threat wasn't considered credible, the school was swept by authorities as a precaution at 1:15 p.m. this afternoon.
Officials resumed school activities at 2:15 p.m., but postponed the homecoming assembly.
Eisenhower parents were notified of the lockdown via email and voicemail.
School officials said that they will continue to work with the New Berlin Police Department in their investigations of these threats and encourage parents to talk with their children about the threats.
School activities will resume as normal but with increased security and supervision following the threats.
According to a news release, the school district is encouraging anyone who has any information to come forward confidentially to a teacher or administrator at school or to the New Berlin Police Department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin school building projects dominated meeting: Building projects dominated meeting
- Residents bicker over potnetial levy increase for New Berlin scjools; eventually the proposal is app
- New Berlin annual meeting tug-of-war
- New Berlin firefighters present record breaking check to mda
- New Berlin officials may contract with the Waukesha Fire Department for an underserved section of th
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 21, 2014 issue
- Developer uses drone video to demonstrate proposal
- Levy hike predicted for N.B. schools
- Costco moves forward, despite concerns
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 14, 2014 issue