The New Berlin Police Department gave the all-clear earlier today after New Berlin Eisenhower's second bomb threat in a week.
Although the threat wasn't considered credible, the school was swept by authorities as a precaution at 1:15 p.m. this afternoon.
Officials resumed school activities at 2:15 p.m., but postponed the homecoming assembly.
Eisenhower parents were notified of the lockdown via email and voicemail.
School officials said that they will continue to work with the New Berlin Police Department in their investigations of these threats and encourage parents to talk with their children about the threats.
School activities will resume as normal but with increased security and supervision following the threats.
According to a news release, the school district is encouraging anyone who has any information to come forward confidentially to a teacher or administrator at school or to the New Berlin Police Department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New BBQ place at is smoking at New Berlin City Center
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Community calendar
- Female engineering pupils sought through Learning Rx in New Berlin
- Costly body cameras draw police interest
- Muskego, New Berlin adjust to photo ID
- New Berlin schools "exceed expectations" on state report card
- Heritage Christian to open in former New Berlin school