The New Berlin Police Department gave the all-clear earlier today after New Berlin Eisenhower's second bomb threat in a week.
Although the threat wasn't considered credible, the school was swept by authorities as a precaution at 1:15 p.m. this afternoon.
Officials resumed school activities at 2:15 p.m., but postponed the homecoming assembly.
Eisenhower parents were notified of the lockdown via email and voicemail.
School officials said that they will continue to work with the New Berlin Police Department in their investigations of these threats and encourage parents to talk with their children about the threats.
School activities will resume as normal but with increased security and supervision following the threats.
According to a news release, the school district is encouraging anyone who has any information to come forward confidentially to a teacher or administrator at school or to the New Berlin Police Department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Hills golf course neighbors speak to council about concerns over a new driving range
- New Berlin planners to hold month of input sessions about future of remainiing rural sections
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: March 26, 2015
- Neighbors of New Berlin Hills golf course question proposed driving range
- Recycling textiles and local foods studied by New Berlin students
- In brief: grand openning, Brownies
- 'Pinocchio,' a musical, slated for West Performing Arts Center at New Berlin West Middle and High Sc
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: March 19, 2015
- New Berlin School Board candidates battle on issues of educational direction and spending