New Berlin police trying to find out who slit the belly of an inflatable turkey that was a Thanksgiving decoration in the yard of a home on -- of all places -- Mayflower Drive.
Police say the turkey was slit with a sharp instrument overnight on Nov. 10-11.
The turkey is valued at $100, but its owner will try to repair it.
- Community calendar: June 23, 2016
- Event to benefit New Berlin Police canine officer
- Things to Do in New Berlin and Muskego
- New Berlin Holy Apostles Festival to swing into three days of fun
- Muskego Campus News: UW-Whitewater, South Dakota State, Carthage College
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 23, 2016
- Joe Garza Joins LindenGrove Board of Directors
- New Berlin grandfather pleads guilty to 4th-degree sexual assault
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 16, 2016
- Weekly car show ignites in New Berlin