New Berlin police trying to find out who slit the belly of an inflatable turkey that was a Thanksgiving decoration in the yard of a home on -- of all places -- Mayflower Drive.
Police say the turkey was slit with a sharp instrument overnight on Nov. 10-11.
The turkey is valued at $100, but its owner will try to repair it.
- 'Aladdin Junior' to be presented one-day only at New Berlin West (1)
- For bravery, smart policing, New Berlin gives awards for 2015 actions
- In brief: Embezzlement charges sought
- New Berlin bicyclist killed in collision with semitrailer truck in Pewaukee
- Police ask charges against Muskego man suspected of embezzlement
- Market assessment wanted for City Center
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- 11-year-old turns on New Berlin emergency sirens as test
- Most musical Fourth of July ever, coming to New Berlin in 2016
- New Berlin to celebrate America and community in 2016's Fourth of July festivities