New Berlin police trying to find out who slit the belly of an inflatable turkey that was a Thanksgiving decoration in the yard of a home on -- of all places -- Mayflower Drive.
Police say the turkey was slit with a sharp instrument overnight on Nov. 10-11.
The turkey is valued at $100, but its owner will try to repair it.
- New Berlin Library patrons provide beehives, water buffalo to families
- Annual Eisenhower girls soccer charity game to benefit playground
- New Berlin high schools again deemed among state's most challenging
- Second New Berlin 'soccer mom' sentenced to four months in jail for embezzling money from club (2)
- New Berlin Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Career education reaches New Berlin kindergartners
- New Berlin high schools collect 26 nominations for theater excellence
- Pizza Hut in New Berlin robbed
- New Berlin Eisenhower to open 'Little Shop of Horrors'
- State files action to keep thousands in property and cash taken in alleged drug case