Part of Lawnsdale Road will be closed from Monday, Aug. 4, to about Aug. 14 so that a failing cross culvert can be replaced.
The section to be closed by the Waukesha County Department of Public Works is between Racine Avenue and Guthrie Road. The culvert is west of Racine Avenue.
A detour will be posted.
From the east, drivers are advised to take Racine Avenue south to National Avenue that will take them west to Guthrie Road which will take them back to Lawnsdale.
From the west, drivers are advised to take Guthrie Road south to National Avenue east to Racine Avenue and then north back to Lawnsdale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin property values up 6 to 6.5 percent on average for taxes
- New Berlin Common Council asked to clear way for big changes at store
- 'Character' coach named New Berlin Citizen of the Year
- New Berlin seeks policy for taxing units promoting development
- Fees shoot up for New Berlin recreation swim lessons, pool classes
- New Berlin sets hearing on proposed zero-increase property tax budget
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- No speakers at New Berlin schools' hearing on $5.1 million borrowing
- New Berlin Food Pantry to receive $10,000 from Hormel plant
- Lawyer turned missionary to hold fourth run/walk