Part of Lawnsdale Road will be closed from Monday, Aug. 4, to about Aug. 14 so that a failing cross culvert can be replaced.
The section to be closed by the Waukesha County Department of Public Works is between Racine Avenue and Guthrie Road. The culvert is west of Racine Avenue.
A detour will be posted.
From the east, drivers are advised to take Racine Avenue south to National Avenue that will take them west to Guthrie Road which will take them back to Lawnsdale.
From the west, drivers are advised to take Guthrie Road south to National Avenue east to Racine Avenue and then north back to Lawnsdale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- Reservations for Waukesha County Parks start Jan. 2
- Muskego and New Berlin briefs
- Eisenhower Dance Team steps to victory
- Breakfast with Santa is making a comeback Saturday for Eisenhower cheerleaders.
- Both incumbents file for New Berlin School Board
- Antique apple growers ask to plant at New Berlin Historic Park
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- New Berlin Boy Scouts cleared for campout in park
- New Berlin drops some swim lessons due to lifeguard shortage