Part of Lawnsdale Road will be closed from Monday, Aug. 4, to about Aug. 14 so that a failing cross culvert can be replaced.
The section to be closed by the Waukesha County Department of Public Works is between Racine Avenue and Guthrie Road. The culvert is west of Racine Avenue.
A detour will be posted.
From the east, drivers are advised to take Racine Avenue south to National Avenue that will take them west to Guthrie Road which will take them back to Lawnsdale.
From the west, drivers are advised to take Guthrie Road south to National Avenue east to Racine Avenue and then north back to Lawnsdale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Propane tanks explode at recycling plant, prompt warning from officials
- New Berlin teen hits red carpet at 'Jurassic World' Hollywood premiere
- Driving range dropped from New Berlin Hills' master plan (1)
- New Berlin School District taxpayers would get bang for buck
- New Berlin School Board approves $3.2 million Eisenhower pool renovation (4)
- Traveling beer garden to visit Doctors Park
- Students rebuild vintage racing machine
- Something old, something new at New Berlin Historical Society event on June 21
- Boat for vets, disabled inoperable after suspected joyride on New Berlin lake
- New Berlin approves commercial building, blocks access to subdivision (1)