Having known Dave Maxey both personally and in his role as School Board president, I can honestly vouch for his professionalism and his willingness to listen to concerns of both parents and taxpayers.
I have personally contacted Dave about some issues which concerned me. Dave was quick to respond and explain his position to me in a clear manner.
Dave has three children who attend Poplar Creek School, and I have always seen Dave at any and all school events, and he stays active in all school activities, not just the ones at Poplar Creek.
I am asking for you to join me in supporting Maxey for School Board on April 1.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: May 21, 2015
- News magazine ranks New Berlin Eisenhower best high school in state
- Memorial Day to be honored in Muskego, New Berlin
- Development of New Berlin farmland awaits landowners' consensus on road (1)
- New Berlin man, 26, charged in choking incident
- Volunteers sought for New Berlin Historical Society events
- In Brief: Church, football and Moorland Road
- Winter's not through with us yet
- 'Odd Couple (Female Version)' to open at Eisenhower High School
- New Berlin manufacturer in business since 1956 closes down