Having known Dave Maxey both personally and in his role as School Board president, I can honestly vouch for his professionalism and his willingness to listen to concerns of both parents and taxpayers.
I have personally contacted Dave about some issues which concerned me. Dave was quick to respond and explain his position to me in a clear manner.
Dave has three children who attend Poplar Creek School, and I have always seen Dave at any and all school events, and he stays active in all school activities, not just the ones at Poplar Creek.
I am asking for you to join me in supporting Maxey for School Board on April 1.
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- 11-year-old turns on New Berlin emergency sirens as test
- Most musical Fourth of July ever, coming to New Berlin
- New Berlin to celebrate America and community this Fourth of July
- Community calendar: June 23, 2016
- Event to benefit New Berlin Police canine officer
- Things to Do in New Berlin and Muskego
- New Berlin Holy Apostles Festival to swing into three days of fun
- Muskego Campus News: UW-Whitewater, South Dakota State, Carthage College
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 23, 2016