Having known Dave Maxey both personally and in his role as School Board president, I can honestly vouch for his professionalism and his willingness to listen to concerns of both parents and taxpayers.
I have personally contacted Dave about some issues which concerned me. Dave was quick to respond and explain his position to me in a clear manner.
Dave has three children who attend Poplar Creek School, and I have always seen Dave at any and all school events, and he stays active in all school activities, not just the ones at Poplar Creek.
I am asking for you to join me in supporting Maxey for School Board on April 1.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin planners to hold month of input sessions for sections 35/34
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: March 26, 2015
- Neighbors of New Berlin Hills golf course question proposed driving range
- Recycling textiles and local foods studied by New Berlin students
- In brief: grand openning, Brownies
- 'Pinocchio,' a musical, slated for West Performing Arts Center at New Berlin West Middle and High Sc
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: March 19, 2015
- New Berlin School Board candidates battle on issues of educational direction and spending
- New Berlin settles Potkay case