Having known Dave Maxey both personally and in his role as School Board president, I can honestly vouch for his professionalism and his willingness to listen to concerns of both parents and taxpayers.
I have personally contacted Dave about some issues which concerned me. Dave was quick to respond and explain his position to me in a clear manner.
Dave has three children who attend Poplar Creek School, and I have always seen Dave at any and all school events, and he stays active in all school activities, not just the ones at Poplar Creek.
I am asking for you to join me in supporting Maxey for School Board on April 1.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- One family's story of poverty
- Special report: Poverty spills into schools in every corner of southeast metro area (4)
- Probe of possible New Berlin teacher, student sexual contact continues
- Burglaries, car theft among New Berlin, Muskego cases in courts
- Police blotter: Feb. 4
- Inclusive playground to replace splashpad plan in New Berlin
- Beloved musical, 'Dreamcoat,' to open at New Berlin West PAC on Friday
- Probe continues into alleged New Berlin West teacher misconduct (1)
- BuySeasons of New Berlin to permanently lay off 128 employees
- New Berlin, Junior Woman's Club shelve splashpad, favor playground