Having known Dave Maxey both personally and in his role as School Board president, I can honestly vouch for his professionalism and his willingness to listen to concerns of both parents and taxpayers.
I have personally contacted Dave about some issues which concerned me. Dave was quick to respond and explain his position to me in a clear manner.
Dave has three children who attend Poplar Creek School, and I have always seen Dave at any and all school events, and he stays active in all school activities, not just the ones at Poplar Creek.
I am asking for you to join me in supporting Maxey for School Board on April 1.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man charged with sexually assaulting 12-year-old Waukesha girl
- New Berlin police report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Nov. 4 poll visits a right of fall
- Street crews help parks shore up a muddy walkway
- Setting it straight
- New City Center apartments set to open in New Berlin by March
- sw_calendar_1030 .now.com
- New Berlin sets new date for debate on taking over waste contractions
- Meeting set on changes in collection of residential recyclables and trash
- New Berlin schools invest to further STEM