Amy Crosby will make an outstanding addition to the New Berlin School Board.
As an engineer, volunteer and, most importantly, a mother of three children in the New Berlin School District, she is highly qualified. Her education and work experience is an asset when it comes to approving curriculum that will prepare students for the future. In addition, her many years serving in the schools such as a Girl Scout organizer and on the Home and School Board at Elmwood has kept her closely connected to parents, students, teachers and administrators.
Anyone who has met Amy knows she listens and treats everyone with respect. She is particularly careful when making decisions and weighs any costs against the benefits. Like us fellow taxpayers here in New Berlin, Amy does not want to see taxes increase and wants to see the best return on funding. Because she is directly involved with the schools, she deeply understands the needs of the district and will not make callous decisions.
You can count on Amy to be a good steward of our taxpayer money and our children's education.
Please vote Crosby on April 1.
- Three days of fun start Friday at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, New Berlin
- Campus News: July 28, 2016
- New emergency center open in New Berlin
- Ralph and Loretta Dolata: 60th wedding anniversary
- Conservation subdivisions help New Berlin keep rural atmophere
- New Berlin officials mull $4.3M utility shop expansion
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 'Aladdin Junior' to be presented one-day only at New Berlin West (1)
- For bravery, smart policing, New Berlin gives awards for 2015 actions
- In brief: Embezzlement charges sought