Amy Crosby will make an outstanding addition to the New Berlin School Board.
As an engineer, volunteer and, most importantly, a mother of three children in the New Berlin School District, she is highly qualified. Her education and work experience is an asset when it comes to approving curriculum that will prepare students for the future. In addition, her many years serving in the schools such as a Girl Scout organizer and on the Home and School Board at Elmwood has kept her closely connected to parents, students, teachers and administrators.
Anyone who has met Amy knows she listens and treats everyone with respect. She is particularly careful when making decisions and weighs any costs against the benefits. Like us fellow taxpayers here in New Berlin, Amy does not want to see taxes increase and wants to see the best return on funding. Because she is directly involved with the schools, she deeply understands the needs of the district and will not make callous decisions.
You can count on Amy to be a good steward of our taxpayer money and our children's education.
Please vote Crosby on April 1.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: March 5, 2015
- Wauwatosa rubber stamp company Schwaab chooses Brookfield for new home
- Community calendar: March 5, 2015
- Irish dancer to visit Muskego
- New Berlin students won regional Scholastic Art Awards for 55 works of art, with 11 art pieces advan
- Two new eateries opening in New Berlin
- New Berlin schools move on following coach's drug bust
- Muskego-Norway School District to expand use of photo badges
- New Berlin water service upgrades could begin in May
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Feb. 26, 2015