Amy Crosby will make an outstanding addition to the New Berlin School Board.
As an engineer, volunteer and, most importantly, a mother of three children in the New Berlin School District, she is highly qualified. Her education and work experience is an asset when it comes to approving curriculum that will prepare students for the future. In addition, her many years serving in the schools such as a Girl Scout organizer and on the Home and School Board at Elmwood has kept her closely connected to parents, students, teachers and administrators.
Anyone who has met Amy knows she listens and treats everyone with respect. She is particularly careful when making decisions and weighs any costs against the benefits. Like us fellow taxpayers here in New Berlin, Amy does not want to see taxes increase and wants to see the best return on funding. Because she is directly involved with the schools, she deeply understands the needs of the district and will not make callous decisions.
You can count on Amy to be a good steward of our taxpayer money and our children's education.
Please vote Crosby on April 1.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Jan. 29
- New Berlin police dog to be sworn in, resident presents donation
- Optional academic standards OK with schools
- New Berlin's City Center on track for more expansion
- MDA star takes a break at her New Berlin home
- Opening for New Berlin splash pad on hold
- Food to Haiti trip begins at a New Berlin church
- Local exterminator honored for pest control prowess