Amy Crosby will make an outstanding addition to the New Berlin School Board.
As an engineer, volunteer and, most importantly, a mother of three children in the New Berlin School District, she is highly qualified. Her education and work experience is an asset when it comes to approving curriculum that will prepare students for the future. In addition, her many years serving in the schools such as a Girl Scout organizer and on the Home and School Board at Elmwood has kept her closely connected to parents, students, teachers and administrators.
Anyone who has met Amy knows she listens and treats everyone with respect. She is particularly careful when making decisions and weighs any costs against the benefits. Like us fellow taxpayers here in New Berlin, Amy does not want to see taxes increase and wants to see the best return on funding. Because she is directly involved with the schools, she deeply understands the needs of the district and will not make callous decisions.
You can count on Amy to be a good steward of our taxpayer money and our children's education.
Please vote Crosby on April 1.
- Muskego, New Berlin schools evaluate transgender guidelines
- New Berlin man faces abuse charges stemming from alleged choking
- New Berlin Police Blotter: May 26, 2016 (1)
- New Berlin student awarded $5,000 Herb Kohl scholarship
- Army officer who lost legs to give motivational talks in New Berlin
- Possible scam might be targeting New Berlin businesses
- New Berlin theatrical productions win statewide recognition
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Honor flight has large local roster
- School Scene: May 19, 2016