Election letters for the April 1 school board and city races are due by 5 p.m. March 14.
All eligible letters will be published no later than the March 20 issue. No election letters will be run in the March 27 newspaper, the final issue prior to the election.
Letters are limited to 300 words and must include the writer's name, home address and phone number (for verification). Letters may be edited for style and content, and the editor may request factual verification of certain claims before any letter is published.
We prefer that letters be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also be mailed or hand-delivered to NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha WI 53186, but must be in the office by the deadline.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Character' coach named New Berlin Citizen of the Year
- New Berlin seeks policy for taxing units promoting development
- Fees shoot up for New Berlin recreation swim lessons, pool classes
- New Berlin sets hearing on proposed zero-increase property tax budget
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- No speakers at New Berlin schools' hearing on $5.1 million borrowing
- New Berlin Food Pantry to receive $10,000 from Hormel plant
- Lawyer turned missionary to hold fourth run/walk
- New Berlin CDA approves accessible housing grant program
- Parking lot paving starting any time at New Berlin's Valley View Park