Election letters for the April 1 school board and city races are due by 5 p.m. March 14.
All eligible letters will be published no later than the March 20 issue. No election letters will be run in the March 27 newspaper, the final issue prior to the election.
Letters are limited to 300 words and must include the writer's name, home address and phone number (for verification). Letters may be edited for style and content, and the editor may request factual verification of certain claims before any letter is published.
We prefer that letters be emailed to email@example.com. They can also be mailed or hand-delivered to NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha WI 53186, but must be in the office by the deadline.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin school building projects dominated meeting: Building projects dominated meeting
- Residents bicker over potnetial levy increase for New Berlin scjools; eventually the proposal is app
- New Berlin annual meeting tug-of-war
- New Berlin firefighters present record breaking check to mda
- New Berlin may contract with Waukesha Fire Department for an underserved section of city
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 21, 2014 issue
- Developer uses drone video to demonstrate proposal
- Levy hike predicted for N.B. schools
- Costco moves forward, despite concerns
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 14, 2014 issue