Muskego High School could join the list of area schools which are doing random drug tests.
Drug tests of students are already performed at Pewaukee and Arrowhead high schools, and the Muskego-Norway School Board on Monday reviewed those schools' procedures as they apply toward athletes, club members and co-curricular activity participants, and those students with school parking permits.
While random tests of those students has been found constitutional, testing throughout the student body is believed to be unable to withstand a constitutional challenge.
The board tentatively plans to discuss the issue again March 17 when more will be known about the procedures the two schools use for the testing.
- Community calendar: June 23, 2016
- Event to benefit New Berlin Police canine officer
- Things to Do in New Berlin and Muskego
- New Berlin Holy Apostles Festival to swing into three days of fun
- Muskego Campus News: UW-Whitewater, South Dakota State, Carthage College
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 23, 2016
- Joe Garza Joins LindenGrove Board of Directors
- New Berlin grandfather pleads guilty to 4th-degree sexual assault
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 16, 2016
- Weekly car show ignites in New Berlin