Both the New Berlin and Muskego-Norway school districts have canceled classes for Monday and Tuesday because of bitterly cold temperatures and dangerous wind chills.
The New Berlin School Board also postponed its Monday meeting. But the Muskego-Norway School Board Monday meeting was still on as of noon Monday.
Similar weather conditions also forced the closure of schools in both districts, as well as elsewhere in the area, on Jan. 6 and 7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man charged with sexually assaulting 12-year-old Waukesha girl
- New Berlin police report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Nov. 4 poll visits a right of fall
- Street crews help parks shore up a muddy walkway
- Setting it straight
- New City Center apartments set to open in New Berlin by March
- sw_calendar_1030 .now.com
- New Berlin sets new date for debate on taking over waste contractions
- Meeting set on changes in collection of residential recyclables and trash
- New Berlin schools invest to further STEM