Both the New Berlin and Muskego-Norway school districts have canceled classes for Monday and Tuesday because of bitterly cold temperatures and dangerous wind chills.
The New Berlin School Board also postponed its Monday meeting. But the Muskego-Norway School Board Monday meeting was still on as of noon Monday.
Similar weather conditions also forced the closure of schools in both districts, as well as elsewhere in the area, on Jan. 6 and 7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin annual meeting tug-of-war
- New Berlin firefighters present record breaking check to mda
- New Berlin officials may contract with the Waukesha Fire Department for an underserved section of th
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 21, 2014 issue
- Developer uses drone video to demonstrate proposal
- Levy hike predicted for N.B. schools
- Costco moves forward, despite concerns
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 14, 2014 issue
- Spending survey for New Berlin Schools to launch in September
- Budget calls for decrease