Both the New Berlin and Muskego-Norway school districts have canceled classes for Monday and Tuesday because of bitterly cold temperatures and dangerous wind chills.
The New Berlin School Board also postponed its Monday meeting. But the Muskego-Norway School Board Monday meeting was still on as of noon Monday.
Similar weather conditions also forced the closure of schools in both districts, as well as elsewhere in the area, on Jan. 6 and 7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Optional academic standards OK with schools
- New Berlin's City Center on track for more expansion
- MDA star takes a break at her New Berlin home
- Opening for New Berlin splash pad on hold
- Food to Haiti trip begins at a New Berlin church
- How much will prom night cost?
- Prom fashion to be on display at New Berlin Eisenhower
- Water service upgrades go before the New Berlin Common Council