Both the New Berlin and Muskego-Norway school districts have canceled classes for Monday and Tuesday because of bitterly cold temperatures and dangerous wind chills.
The New Berlin School Board also postponed its Monday meeting. But the Muskego-Norway School Board Monday meeting was still on as of noon Monday.
Similar weather conditions also forced the closure of schools in both districts, as well as elsewhere in the area, on Jan. 6 and 7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Babies develop language skills with sign in New Berlin
- Get your hot dog on at Orchard Lane Elementary party
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: May 21, 2015
- News magazine ranks New Berlin Eisenhower best high school in state
- Memorial Day to be honored in Muskego, New Berlin
- Development of New Berlin farmland awaits landowners' consensus on road (1)
- New Berlin man, 26, charged in choking incident
- Volunteers sought for New Berlin Historical Society events
- In Brief: Church, football and Moorland Road
- Winter's not through with us yet