Both the New Berlin and Muskego-Norway school districts have canceled classes for Monday and Tuesday because of bitterly cold temperatures and dangerous wind chills.
The New Berlin School Board also postponed its Monday meeting. But the Muskego-Norway School Board Monday meeting was still on as of noon Monday.
Similar weather conditions also forced the closure of schools in both districts, as well as elsewhere in the area, on Jan. 6 and 7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Electronics, appliances to be recycled free at event
- Club that helps New Berlin parks and those with special needs disbands
- 12 months bring stores, restaurants, business to New Berlin
- New Berlin's Glen Park reopens as Heritage Christian Schools
- New Berlin-based Sportsman Channel gives official closing announcement
- New Berlin police blotter
- New Berlin report addresses concerns about developing section 35
- New Berlin West High School climbs on America's Best list
- New Berlin West plans five years' worth of reunions
- New Berlin school tax levy to increase 1.2 percent (1)