Pretty soon, patrons of The Ridge Theater will be able to bring their beer, wine or cocktails in from Zaffiros Restaurant and Bar located inside The Ridge theater complex to the theater to enjoy while they watch movies.
The New Berlin Common Council gave the nod Tuesday after Marcus Theater officials asked if The Ridge, 5200 S. Moorland Road, could be the seventh Marcus theater complex where patrons can watch movies and sip beer, wine or cocktails. Currently, Zaffiro's patrons have to finish their drinks at the restaurant/bar.
A Marcus spokesman told the council that Ridge patrons have been asking to be able to bring their deverages into the shows.
Even though they will soon be able to do that, they still won't be allowed to take alcoholic beverages out of the building.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin, Muskego students record noticeable gains in WKCE test scores
- Southeast New Berlin gas station becoming a robbery target
- New Berlin and Muskego schools viewed as among most challenging in nation: Rated as the most challenging
- New Berlin librarian leaves an improved facility and grateful staff
- Police Report: April 14
- New Berlin, Muskego officials ask Madison lawmakers for relief from stormwater tax
- New Berlin incumbent alderman defeated by former Illinois mayor
- New Berlin man sentenced to prison in drug death case
- 'The Female Odd Couple' to play at New Berlin West