Pretty soon, patrons of The Ridge Theater will be able to bring their beer, wine or cocktails in from Zaffiros Restaurant and Bar located inside The Ridge theater complex to the theater to enjoy while they watch movies.
The New Berlin Common Council gave the nod Tuesday after Marcus Theater officials asked if The Ridge, 5200 S. Moorland Road, could be the seventh Marcus theater complex where patrons can watch movies and sip beer, wine or cocktails. Currently, Zaffiro's patrons have to finish their drinks at the restaurant/bar.
A Marcus spokesman told the council that Ridge patrons have been asking to be able to bring their deverages into the shows.
Even though they will soon be able to do that, they still won't be allowed to take alcoholic beverages out of the building.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- School rivalry cast aside as New Berlin soccers athletes spearhead help effort
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: April 23, 2015
- Businesswomen win New Berlin Chamber of Commerce top honors
- Hot franchise group coming to New Berlin
- New Berlin asks circuit court for clean up order
- Doggy donation event, police open house to be held May 9 in Milwaukee
- Animal blood bank in Greenfield needs more dog and cat donors to keep all pets healthy
- State workforce grants to help New Berlin students explore career options
- 'Water farmers' join New Berlin's farming community