Pretty soon, patrons of The Ridge Theater will be able to bring their beer, wine or cocktails in from Zaffiros Restaurant and Bar located inside The Ridge theater complex to the theater to enjoy while they watch movies.
The New Berlin Common Council gave the nod Tuesday after Marcus Theater officials asked if The Ridge, 5200 S. Moorland Road, could be the seventh Marcus theater complex where patrons can watch movies and sip beer, wine or cocktails. Currently, Zaffiro's patrons have to finish their drinks at the restaurant/bar.
A Marcus spokesman told the council that Ridge patrons have been asking to be able to bring their deverages into the shows.
Even though they will soon be able to do that, they still won't be allowed to take alcoholic beverages out of the building.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man charged with sexually assaulting 12-year-old Waukesha girl
- New Berlin police report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Nov. 4 poll visits a right of fall
- Street crews help parks shore up a muddy walkway
- Setting it straight
- New City Center apartments set to open in New Berlin by March
- sw_calendar_1030 .now.com
- New Berlin sets new date for debate on taking over waste contractions
- Meeting set on changes in collection of residential recyclables and trash
- New Berlin schools invest to further STEM