A 22-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving following a traffic stop in the parking lot of Walmart, W159 S6530 Moorland Road, at 1:!5 a.m. Feb. 17.
A 46-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving following a traffic stop on Highway 36 and Muskego Dam Drive at 4:52 p.m. Feb. 20.
A trailer worth $3,000 was taken from Unico, 15955 W. Overland Drive, between 4 p.m. Feb. 18 and 6:45 a.m. Feb. 19.
Several packages were taken from a residence in the 5600 block of South Hi Knoll Drive between 2:30 and 6 p.m. Feb. 18.
Aluminum cans worth $100 were taken from a residence in the 5400 block of South Oak Ridge Drive before 5:15 p.m. Feb. 21.
A 32-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana at a residence in the 3100 block of South Fountain Square Boulevard at 5 p.m. Feb. 14.
A 17-year-old girl was arrested for possession of marijuana following a traffic stop on Calhoun and Victor roads at 2:!5 a.m. Feb. 17.
A 23-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana following a traffic stop on Moorland Road and Grange Avenue at 2:10 a.m. Feb. 19.
A 50-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving following an accident in the 14400 block of West Cleveland Avenue at 10 p.m. Feb. 12. His blood alcohol content was 0.139.
A 42-year-old woman was arrested for drunken driving and refusing a Breathalyzer test following a traffic stop on Moorland Road and Westridge Drive at 4 a.m. Feb. 16.
A 60-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving following a traffic stop on Cleveland Avenue and 164th Street at 9:52 p.m. Feb. 16. His BAC was 0.146.
A 28-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia in the parking lot of Pick 'n Save, 15445 W. National Ave., at 12:45 p.m. Feb. 17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin property values up 6 to 6.5 percent on average for taxes
- New Berlin Common Council asked to clear way for big changes at store
- 'Character' coach named New Berlin Citizen of the Year
- New Berlin seeks policy for taxing units promoting development
- Fees shoot up for New Berlin recreation swim lessons, pool classes
- New Berlin sets hearing on proposed zero-increase property tax budget
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- No speakers at New Berlin schools' hearing on $5.1 million borrowing
- New Berlin Food Pantry to receive $10,000 from Hormel plant
- Lawyer turned missionary to hold fourth run/walk