In what New Berlin City Clerk Kari Morgan calls another initiative to increase government transparency and communication with the community, people will be able to watch live as election results are entered onto a spread sheet for Tuesday's primary election.
Five mayoral candidates are vying for two spots in the general election on April 2.
The results can be viewed live on the city's cable channel 25 or on the city's website.
Results will be entered by ward into a results spreadsheet with live polling location results first and absentee (or central count) results second. Finally, the results will be merged for a total outcome.
To view the process on computers through live streaming, people can copy and paste the link into their Internet browsers. The link is http://meetings.newberlin.org/sirepub/mtgviewer.aspx?meetid=902&doctype=AGENDA
Or they can logon to the city's website at newberlin.org and click on the minutes/agendas/meeting videos link.
Or those with cable television can tune in to the city's cable channel 25.
Results will start to be entered after the polls close at 8 p.m.
The final election results spreadsheet will be posted on the city's website following election day at http://www.newberlin.org/index.aspx?NID=516.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- Reservations for Waukesha County Parks start Jan. 2
- Muskego and New Berlin briefs
- Eisenhower Dance Team steps to victory
- Breakfast with Santa is making a comeback Saturday for Eisenhower cheerleaders.
- Both incumbents file for New Berlin School Board
- Antique apple growers ask to plant at New Berlin Historic Park
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- New Berlin Boy Scouts cleared for campout in park
- New Berlin drops some swim lessons due to lifeguard shortage