Even though the Muskego and New Berlin city halls will be closed for the holidays, people can still pay their property taxes.
The Muskego City Hall will be closed Dec. 24, Dec. 25, Dec. 31 and Jan. 1, but people can put their tax bills into drop boxes outside City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave., and the Muskego Library, W16663 Janesville Road.
All tax bills placed in the drop boxes through Jan. 1 will have receipt dates of Dec. 31.
Muskego residents can also pay their taxes through December at U.S. Bank, North Shore Bank, Waukesha State Bank, Harris Bank and Citizens Bank of Mukwonago. Taxpayers also can pay from checking or savings accounts for free or with a credit card for a fee.
In New Berlin, City Hall, 3805 S. Casper Drive, will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays for people to pay their taxes, although it will be closed Dec. 24 and 25. City Hall will be open from 8 a.m. to noon Dec. 31 before closing until Jan. 2.
But New Berlin also has drop boxes outside City Hall for tax bills.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: April 23, 2015
- Businesswomen win New Berlin Chamber of Commerce top honors
- Hot franchise group coming to New Berlin
- New Berlin asks circuit court for clean up order
- Doggy donation event, police open house to be held May 9 in Milwaukee
- Animal blood bank in Greenfield needs more dog and cat donors to keep all pets healthy
- State workforce grants to help New Berlin students explore career options
- 'Water farmers' join New Berlin's farming community
- New Berlin returns incumbents to school board