The Muskego Common Council on Tuesday unanimously approved to proceed with a $30,000 business marketing plan that will assess business elements and needs in the city.
The plan hopes to bring awareness of businesses desires for development and help the city pinpoint areas best suited for industry.
Also, the city again reiterated the benefits of the proposed park on Little Muskego Lake and its attractiveness for businesses - perhaps ultimately leading to the development of a "downtown" area in Muskego. The council approved this proposal 4-2.
Consultant firm Vierbicher/Voltedge, chosen by the Community Development Authority, will assist the city with the business marketing plan, which will start immediately.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin names its tallest spruce tree
- News and Notes
- Police Notes: May 20
- Walmart is now in the zone for development in New Berlin
- Police report: May 20
- Carp shoot May 25 on Little Muskego Lake, two carp worth $500 each
- Newsweek names New Berlin schools to 'America's Best High Schools' list
- Waukesha Police Report
- Stumbling block cleared for proposed New Berlin Walmart
- News and notes