The Muskego Common Council on Tuesday unanimously approved to proceed with a $30,000 business marketing plan that will assess business elements and needs in the city.
The plan hopes to bring awareness of businesses desires for development and help the city pinpoint areas best suited for industry.
Also, the city again reiterated the benefits of the proposed park on Little Muskego Lake and its attractiveness for businesses - perhaps ultimately leading to the development of a "downtown" area in Muskego. The council approved this proposal 4-2.
Consultant firm Vierbicher/Voltedge, chosen by the Community Development Authority, will assist the city with the business marketing plan, which will start immediately.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 12 months bring stores, restaurants, business to New Berlin
- New Berlin's Glen Park reopens as Heritage Christian Schools
- New Berlin-based Sportsman Channel gives official closing announcement
- New Berlin police blotter
- New Berlin report addresses concerns about developing section 35
- New Berlin West High School climbs on America's Best list
- New Berlin West plans five years' worth of reunions
- New Berlin school tax levy to increase 1.2 percent (1)
- 'Oliver!' to wind up two-weekend run in New Berlin
- New Berlin police officers, even police dog busy in July