Batzner Pest Management of New Berlin has been named a finalist for the Better Business Bureau of Wisconsin Foundation 2011 Business Ethics Torch Award.
The award is a statewide competition that honors companies and charities doing business in Wisconsin that demonstrate excellence in ethical practices, service, honesty in advertising, management practices and employee training in ethical behavior.
Peer recognition and reputation also play a role in determining the award winners.
Awards will be based on the size of the organization. Winners will be announced at the BBB's ninth annual Torch Awards banquet Oct. 19 at the Pfister Hotel in downtown Milwaukee.
- New Berlin Library patrons provide beehives, water buffalo to families
- Annual Eisenhower girls soccer charity game to benefit playground
- New Berlin high schools again deemed among state's most challenging
- Second New Berlin 'soccer mom' sentenced to four months in jail for embezzling money from club (2)
- New Berlin Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Career education reaches New Berlin kindergartners
- New Berlin high schools collect 26 nominations for theater excellence
- Pizza Hut in New Berlin robbed
- New Berlin Eisenhower to open 'Little Shop of Horrors'
- State files action to keep thousands in property and cash taken in alleged drug case