Anyone donating to Saturday's fund drive to help victims of the devastating Alabama tornadoes will be treated to a free car wash at Eisenhower Middle/High School, 4333 S. Sunny Slope Road, New Berlin, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday.
New Berlin students from kindergarten through high school have donated about 140 boxes of school supplies to help youngsters in two school districts hit hard by the tornadoes. The car wash fundraiser is being held to raise as much money as possible to defray the expense of sending six students and chaperons to Alabama to deliver the supplies. They will not only deliver the supplies but will help the schools get ready for reopening in the fall. The funds will be spent on whatever the two stricken school districts need.
Members of the Eisenhower football team will wash the cars.
- New Berlin Library patrons provide beehives, water buffalo to families
- Annual Eisenhower girls soccer charity game to benefit playground
- New Berlin high schools again deemed among state's most challenging
- Second New Berlin 'soccer mom' sentenced to four months in jail for embezzling money from club (2)
- New Berlin Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Career education reaches New Berlin kindergartners
- New Berlin high schools collect 26 nominations for theater excellence
- Pizza Hut in New Berlin robbed
- New Berlin Eisenhower to open 'Little Shop of Horrors'
- State files action to keep thousands in property and cash taken in alleged drug case