Anyone donating to Saturday's fund drive to help victims of the devastating Alabama tornadoes will be treated to a free car wash at Eisenhower Middle/High School, 4333 S. Sunny Slope Road, New Berlin, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday.
New Berlin students from kindergarten through high school have donated about 140 boxes of school supplies to help youngsters in two school districts hit hard by the tornadoes. The car wash fundraiser is being held to raise as much money as possible to defray the expense of sending six students and chaperons to Alabama to deliver the supplies. They will not only deliver the supplies but will help the schools get ready for reopening in the fall. The funds will be spent on whatever the two stricken school districts need.
Members of the Eisenhower football team will wash the cars.
- Community calendar: June 23, 2016
- Event to benefit New Berlin Police canine officer
- Things to Do in New Berlin and Muskego
- New Berlin Holy Apostles Festival to swing into three days of fun
- Muskego Campus News: UW-Whitewater, South Dakota State, Carthage College
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 23, 2016
- Joe Garza Joins LindenGrove Board of Directors
- New Berlin grandfather pleads guilty to 4th-degree sexual assault
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 16, 2016
- Weekly car show ignites in New Berlin