The New Berlin Plan Commission meeting scheduled for 6 tonight has been canceled due to a lack of quorum.
The commission had planned to hold a public hearing on whether to extend sewer service to Section 35 of the city that contains the last large chunk of farmland east of Moorland Road.
The meeting will be rescheduled.
- Three days of fun start Friday at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, New Berlin
- Campus News: July 28, 2016
- New emergency center open in New Berlin
- Ralph and Loretta Dolata: 60th wedding anniversary
- Conservation subdivisions help New Berlin keep rural atmophere
- New Berlin officials mull $4.3M utility shop expansion
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 'Aladdin Junior' to be presented one-day only at New Berlin West (1)
- For bravery, smart policing, New Berlin gives awards for 2015 actions
- In brief: Embezzlement charges sought