The New Berlin Plan Commission meeting scheduled for 6 tonight has been canceled due to a lack of quorum.
The commission had planned to hold a public hearing on whether to extend sewer service to Section 35 of the city that contains the last large chunk of farmland east of Moorland Road.
The meeting will be rescheduled.
- Cement gone from sewer, but New Berlin waiting for cash to flow
- Arraignments for New Berlin suspects in two attempted armed robberies
- Weeklong New Berlin playground community build yields wonderland
- Courtyard dedicated to two retiring New Berlin school administrators
- Muskego, New Berlin to salute Memorial Day with observances
- Orange barrels promise better roadways in New Berlin, Muskego
- Muskego, New Berlin schools evaluate transgender guidelines
- New Berlin man faces abuse charges stemming from alleged choking
- New Berlin Police Blotter: May 26, 2016 (1)
- New Berlin student awarded $5,000 Herb Kohl scholarship