The New Berlin Plan Commission meeting scheduled for 6 tonight has been canceled due to a lack of quorum.
The commission had planned to hold a public hearing on whether to extend sewer service to Section 35 of the city that contains the last large chunk of farmland east of Moorland Road.
The meeting will be rescheduled.
- Market assessment wanted for City Center
- Local lake districts, statewide programs persist in battle against invasive species
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- 11-year-old turns on New Berlin emergency sirens as test
- Most musical Fourth of July ever, coming to New Berlin in 2016
- New Berlin to celebrate America and community in 2016's Fourth of July festivities
- Community calendar: June 23, 2016
- Event to benefit New Berlin Police canine officer
- Things to Do in New Berlin and Muskego
- New Berlin Holy Apostles Festival to swing into three days of fun