John E. Strabley has been named chief executive officer at International Monetary Systems Ltd., a New Berlin barter services company. IMS also announced the promotion of Dale L. Mardak to president.
Founder Donald F. Mardak, 74, who had held both titles, will continue as chairman of the board. Strabley, 47, had been executive vice president at the firm. Mardak, 51, was senior vice president.
IMS, which is publicly traded on the over-the-counter bulletin board, was founded in 1985. The firm handles business-to-business transactions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin police warn of scams, make dozens of arrests in January
- New Berlin Police report: Feb. 11
- One family's story of poverty
- Special report: Poverty spills into schools in every corner of southeast metro area (8)
- Probe of possible New Berlin teacher, student sexual contact continues
- Burglaries, car theft among New Berlin, Muskego cases in courts
- Police blotter: Feb. 4
- Inclusive playground to replace splashpad plan in New Berlin
- Beloved musical, 'Dreamcoat,' to open at New Berlin West PAC on Friday
- Probe continues into alleged New Berlin West teacher misconduct (1)