John E. Strabley has been named chief executive officer at International Monetary Systems Ltd., a New Berlin barter services company. IMS also announced the promotion of Dale L. Mardak to president.
Founder Donald F. Mardak, 74, who had held both titles, will continue as chairman of the board. Strabley, 47, had been executive vice president at the firm. Mardak, 51, was senior vice president.
IMS, which is publicly traded on the over-the-counter bulletin board, was founded in 1985. The firm handles business-to-business transactions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- Reservations for Waukesha County Parks start Jan. 2
- Muskego and New Berlin briefs
- Eisenhower Dance Team steps to victory
- Breakfast with Santa is making a comeback Saturday for Eisenhower cheerleaders.
- Both incumbents file for New Berlin School Board
- Antique apple growers ask to plant at New Berlin Historic Park
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- New Berlin Boy Scouts cleared for campout in park
- New Berlin drops some swim lessons due to lifeguard shortage