John E. Strabley has been named chief executive officer at International Monetary Systems Ltd., a New Berlin barter services company. IMS also announced the promotion of Dale L. Mardak to president.
Founder Donald F. Mardak, 74, who had held both titles, will continue as chairman of the board. Strabley, 47, had been executive vice president at the firm. Mardak, 51, was senior vice president.
IMS, which is publicly traded on the over-the-counter bulletin board, was founded in 1985. The firm handles business-to-business transactions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 21, 2014 issue
- Developer uses drone video to demonstrate proposal
- Levy hike predicted for N.B. schools
- Costco moves forward, despite concerns
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 14, 2014 issue
- Spending survey for New Berlin Schools to launch in September
- Budget calls for decrease
- New Berlin police notes
- Fire responses up for debate
- Panera wants to open on Moorland Road in New Berlin