John E. Strabley has been named chief executive officer at International Monetary Systems Ltd., a New Berlin barter services company. IMS also announced the promotion of Dale L. Mardak to president.
Founder Donald F. Mardak, 74, who had held both titles, will continue as chairman of the board. Strabley, 47, had been executive vice president at the firm. Mardak, 51, was senior vice president.
IMS, which is publicly traded on the over-the-counter bulletin board, was founded in 1985. The firm handles business-to-business transactions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin police to seek charges against vanishing escort
- Falls high school student reportedly pushed to ground by school resource officer Falls high school s
- Violent confrontation results in felony charges
- Local aviation businessman to address entrepreneurial conference
- Muskego and New Berlin community calendar: April 30 issue
- Eisenhower, New Berlin West both deemed among most challenging
- Soccer teams help fallen player
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: April 23, 2015
- Businesswomen win New Berlin Chamber of Commerce top honors
- Hot franchise group coming to New Berlin