Still not ready to decide on a course of development for the rest of the New Berlin City Center, the New Berlin Common Council last night approved extending the moratorium on development proposals another 60 days.
The council originally put a moratorium in place last June and extended it several times.
The current moratorium is set to expire June 4. The 60-day extension will put the new expiration date at Aug. 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin, Muskego students record noticeable gains in WKCE test scores
- Southeast New Berlin gas station becoming a robbery target
- New Berlin and Muskego schools viewed as among most challenging in nation: Rated as the most challenging
- New Berlin librarian leaves an improved facility and grateful staff
- Police Report: April 14
- New Berlin, Muskego officials ask Madison lawmakers for relief from stormwater tax
- New Berlin incumbent alderman defeated by former Illinois mayor
- New Berlin man sentenced to prison in drug death case
- 'The Female Odd Couple' to play at New Berlin West