Still not ready to decide on a course of development for the rest of the New Berlin City Center, the New Berlin Common Council last night approved extending the moratorium on development proposals another 60 days.
The council originally put a moratorium in place last June and extended it several times.
The current moratorium is set to expire June 4. The 60-day extension will put the new expiration date at Aug. 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- Reservations for Waukesha County Parks start Jan. 2
- Muskego and New Berlin briefs
- Eisenhower Dance Team steps to victory
- Breakfast with Santa is making a comeback Saturday for Eisenhower cheerleaders.
- Both incumbents file for New Berlin School Board
- Antique apple growers ask to plant at New Berlin Historic Park
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- New Berlin Boy Scouts cleared for campout in park
- New Berlin drops some swim lessons due to lifeguard shortage