Still not ready to decide on a course of development for the rest of the New Berlin City Center, the New Berlin Common Council last night approved extending the moratorium on development proposals another 60 days.
The council originally put a moratorium in place last June and extended it several times.
The current moratorium is set to expire June 4. The 60-day extension will put the new expiration date at Aug. 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Jan. 29
- New Berlin police dog to be sworn in, resident presents donation
- Optional academic standards OK with schools
- New Berlin's City Center on track for more expansion
- MDA star takes a break at her New Berlin home
- Opening for New Berlin splash pad on hold
- Food to Haiti trip begins at a New Berlin church
- Local exterminator honored for pest control prowess