Still not ready to decide on a course of development for the rest of the New Berlin City Center, the New Berlin Common Council last night approved extending the moratorium on development proposals another 60 days.
The council originally put a moratorium in place last June and extended it several times.
The current moratorium is set to expire June 4. The 60-day extension will put the new expiration date at Aug. 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Babies develop language skills with sign in New Berlin
- Get your hot dog on at Orchard Lane Elementary party
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: May 21, 2015
- News magazine ranks New Berlin Eisenhower best high school in state
- Memorial Day to be honored in Muskego, New Berlin
- Development of New Berlin farmland awaits landowners' consensus on road (1)
- New Berlin man, 26, charged in choking incident
- Volunteers sought for New Berlin Historical Society events
- In Brief: Church, football and Moorland Road
- Winter's not through with us yet