Still not ready to decide on a course of development for the rest of the New Berlin City Center, the New Berlin Common Council last night approved extending the moratorium on development proposals another 60 days.
The council originally put a moratorium in place last June and extended it several times.
The current moratorium is set to expire June 4. The 60-day extension will put the new expiration date at Aug. 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Eisenhower flunks morning traffic, working on doing better
- New Berlin, Muskego police chiefs applaud standardized recruit fitness
- Proposed zero property tax increase New Berlin budget going to hearing
- New Berlin property values up 6 to 6.5 percent on average for taxes
- New Berlin Common Council asked to clear way for big changes at store
- 'Character' coach named New Berlin Citizen of the Year
- New Berlin seeks policy for taxing units promoting development
- Fees shoot up for New Berlin recreation swim lessons, pool classes
- New Berlin sets hearing on proposed zero-increase property tax budget
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015