Still not ready to decide on a course of development for the rest of the New Berlin City Center, the New Berlin Common Council last night approved extending the moratorium on development proposals another 60 days.
The council originally put a moratorium in place last June and extended it several times.
The current moratorium is set to expire June 4. The 60-day extension will put the new expiration date at Aug. 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carp shoot May 25 on Little Muskego Lake, two carp worth $500 each
- Newsweek names New Berlin schools to 'America's Best High Schools' list
- Waukesha Police Report
- Stumbling block cleared for proposed New Berlin Walmart
- News and notes
- New Berlin schools try to get students ready for work
- Things to do
- New Berlin developer favors condos where single-family homes were planned
- Police report: May 13
- New Berlin Walmart plan advances after panel recommends zoning change