Still not ready to decide on a course of development for the rest of the New Berlin City Center, the New Berlin Common Council last night approved extending the moratorium on development proposals another 60 days.
The council originally put a moratorium in place last June and extended it several times.
The current moratorium is set to expire June 4. The 60-day extension will put the new expiration date at Aug. 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- One family's story of poverty
- Special report: Poverty spills into schools in every corner of southeast metro area (4)
- Probe of possible New Berlin teacher, student sexual contact continues
- Burglaries, car theft among New Berlin, Muskego cases in courts
- Police blotter: Feb. 4
- Inclusive playground to replace splashpad plan in New Berlin
- Beloved musical, 'Dreamcoat,' to open at New Berlin West PAC on Friday
- Probe continues into alleged New Berlin West teacher misconduct (1)
- BuySeasons of New Berlin to permanently lay off 128 employees
- New Berlin, Junior Woman's Club shelve splashpad, favor playground