Still not ready to decide on a course of development for the rest of the New Berlin City Center, the New Berlin Common Council last night approved extending the moratorium on development proposals another 60 days.
The council originally put a moratorium in place last June and extended it several times.
The current moratorium is set to expire June 4. The 60-day extension will put the new expiration date at Aug. 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Heritage Christian to open in former New Berlin school
- Waukesha County detective Peter Korns arrested for domestic-related incident
- Panel mulls fixing cemetery
- Proposed school purchase clears major hurdle in New Berlin
- Cleveland-Calhoun project in New Berlin delayed a year
- Local derby keeps rolling on
- Community Calendar September 11, 2014
- New Berlin school building projects dominated district annual meeting