Still not ready to decide on a course of development for the rest of the New Berlin City Center, the New Berlin Common Council last night approved extending the moratorium on development proposals another 60 days.
The council originally put a moratorium in place last June and extended it several times.
The current moratorium is set to expire June 4. The 60-day extension will put the new expiration date at Aug. 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin schools invest to further STEM
- Waukesha won't provide fire services to New Berlin
- New Berlin explores response time solutions for west side
- New Berlin police report: Oct. 9, 2014
- So far, New Berlin likes Kohler Ridge conservation subdivision plan
- Art, wine and beer mix for outdoor New Berlin exhibit
- Waukesha could give fire assistance to New Berlin
- New BBQ place is smoking at New Berlin City Center
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore