Still not ready to decide on a course of development for the rest of the New Berlin City Center, the New Berlin Common Council last night approved extending the moratorium on development proposals another 60 days.
The council originally put a moratorium in place last June and extended it several times.
The current moratorium is set to expire June 4. The 60-day extension will put the new expiration date at Aug. 3.
- Gun jams, saving life of clerk during New Berlin gas station robbery
- New Berlin Library offers photo class to 'capture New Berlin'
- New Berlin to almost double its complement of voting machines
- New Berlin Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- In brief: Robery, farmers market, assembly seat
- New Berlin Library patrons provide beehives, water buffalo to families
- Annual Eisenhower girls soccer charity game to benefit playground
- New Berlin high schools again deemed among state's most challenging
- Second New Berlin 'soccer mom' sentenced to four months in jail for embezzling money from club (2)
- New Berlin Police Blotter: April 28, 2016