Still not ready to decide on a course of development for the rest of the New Berlin City Center, the New Berlin Common Council last night approved extending the moratorium on development proposals another 60 days.
The council originally put a moratorium in place last June and extended it several times.
The current moratorium is set to expire June 4. The 60-day extension will put the new expiration date at Aug. 3.
- Three days of fun start Friday at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, New Berlin
- Campus News: July 28, 2016
- New emergency center open in New Berlin
- Ralph and Loretta Dolata: 60th wedding anniversary
- Conservation subdivisions help New Berlin keep rural atmophere
- New Berlin officials mull $4.3M utility shop expansion
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 'Aladdin Junior' to be presented one-day only at New Berlin West (1)
- For bravery, smart policing, New Berlin gives awards for 2015 actions
- In brief: Embezzlement charges sought