New Berlin will kick off the holiday season with a Christmas parade and other festivities Dec. 4.
The parade route will run along National Avenue from Coffee Road to Malone Park at 163rd and National Avenue.
A tree-lighting ceremony sponsored by the New Berlin Lions Club will be held after the parade at Veterans Memorial Park at Al Stigler Drive and National Avenue.
Other acitivities will include meeting and greeting Santa, Mrs. Claus and Junie the Elf at the Fire House (across from the Veterans Memorial site), the collection of letters to Santa along the parade route, food collection for the New Berlin food pantry by members of the Prospect Lions Club, refreshments at the fire station sponsored by Boy Scout Troop 93 from Holy Apostles Church and School, commemorative Christmas ornament sales and balloon figures by the Greater Greenfield Lions Club clowns.
- Campus News: July 28, 2016
- New emergency center open in New Berlin
- Ralph and Loretta Dolata: 60th wedding anniversary
- Conservation subdivisions help New Berlin keep rural atmophere
- New Berlin officials mull $4.3M utility shop expansion
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 'Aladdin Junior' to be presented one-day only at New Berlin West (1)
- For bravery, smart policing, New Berlin gives awards for 2015 actions
- In brief: Embezzlement charges sought
- New Berlin bicyclist killed in collision with semitrailer truck in Pewaukee