New Berlin will kick off the holiday season with a Christmas parade and other festivities Dec. 4.
The parade route will run along National Avenue from Coffee Road to Malone Park at 163rd and National Avenue.
A tree-lighting ceremony sponsored by the New Berlin Lions Club will be held after the parade at Veterans Memorial Park at Al Stigler Drive and National Avenue.
Other acitivities will include meeting and greeting Santa, Mrs. Claus and Junie the Elf at the Fire House (across from the Veterans Memorial site), the collection of letters to Santa along the parade route, food collection for the New Berlin food pantry by members of the Prospect Lions Club, refreshments at the fire station sponsored by Boy Scout Troop 93 from Holy Apostles Church and School, commemorative Christmas ornament sales and balloon figures by the Greater Greenfield Lions Club clowns.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Meeting set on changes in collection of residential recyclables and trash
- New Berlin schools invest to further STEM
- Waukesha won't provide fire services to New Berlin
- New Berlin explores response time solutions for west side
- New Berlin police report: Oct. 9, 2014
- So far, New Berlin likes Kohler Ridge conservation subdivision plan
- Art, wine and beer mix for outdoor New Berlin exhibit
- Waukesha could give fire assistance to New Berlin
- New BBQ place is smoking at New Berlin City Center