New Berlin will kick off the holiday season with a Christmas parade and other festivities Dec. 4.
The parade route will run along National Avenue from Coffee Road to Malone Park at 163rd and National Avenue.
A tree-lighting ceremony sponsored by the New Berlin Lions Club will be held after the parade at Veterans Memorial Park at Al Stigler Drive and National Avenue.
Other acitivities will include meeting and greeting Santa, Mrs. Claus and Junie the Elf at the Fire House (across from the Veterans Memorial site), the collection of letters to Santa along the parade route, food collection for the New Berlin food pantry by members of the Prospect Lions Club, refreshments at the fire station sponsored by Boy Scout Troop 93 from Holy Apostles Church and School, commemorative Christmas ornament sales and balloon figures by the Greater Greenfield Lions Club clowns.
- Weeklong New Berlin playground community build yields wonderland
- Courtyard dedicated to two retiring New Berlin school administrators
- Muskego, New Berlin to salute Memorial Day with observances
- Orange barrels promise better roadways in New Berlin, Muskego
- Muskego, New Berlin schools evaluate transgender guidelines
- New Berlin man faces abuse charges stemming from alleged choking
- New Berlin Police Blotter: May 26, 2016 (1)
- New Berlin student awarded $5,000 Herb Kohl scholarship
- Army officer who lost legs to give motivational talks in New Berlin
- Possible scam might be targeting New Berlin businesses