New Berlin will kick off the holiday season with a Christmas parade and other festivities Dec. 4.
The parade route will run along National Avenue from Coffee Road to Malone Park at 163rd and National Avenue.
A tree-lighting ceremony sponsored by the New Berlin Lions Club will be held after the parade at Veterans Memorial Park at Al Stigler Drive and National Avenue.
Other acitivities will include meeting and greeting Santa, Mrs. Claus and Junie the Elf at the Fire House (across from the Veterans Memorial site), the collection of letters to Santa along the parade route, food collection for the New Berlin food pantry by members of the Prospect Lions Club, refreshments at the fire station sponsored by Boy Scout Troop 93 from Holy Apostles Church and School, commemorative Christmas ornament sales and balloon figures by the Greater Greenfield Lions Club clowns.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Hills golf course neighbors speak to council about concerns over a new driving range
- New Berlin planners to hold month of input sessions about future of remainiing rural sections
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: March 26, 2015
- Neighbors of New Berlin Hills golf course question proposed driving range
- Recycling textiles and local foods studied by New Berlin students
- In brief: grand openning, Brownies
- 'Pinocchio,' a musical, slated for West Performing Arts Center at New Berlin West Middle and High Sc
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: March 19, 2015
- New Berlin School Board candidates battle on issues of educational direction and spending