New Berlin will kick off the holiday season with a Christmas parade and other festivities Dec. 4.
The parade route will run along National Avenue from Coffee Road to Malone Park at 163rd and National Avenue.
A tree-lighting ceremony sponsored by the New Berlin Lions Club will be held after the parade at Veterans Memorial Park at Al Stigler Drive and National Avenue.
Other acitivities will include meeting and greeting Santa, Mrs. Claus and Junie the Elf at the Fire House (across from the Veterans Memorial site), the collection of letters to Santa along the parade route, food collection for the New Berlin food pantry by members of the Prospect Lions Club, refreshments at the fire station sponsored by Boy Scout Troop 93 from Holy Apostles Church and School, commemorative Christmas ornament sales and balloon figures by the Greater Greenfield Lions Club clowns.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: April 23, 2015
- Businesswomen win New Berlin Chamber of Commerce top honors
- Hot franchise group coming to New Berlin
- New Berlin asks circuit court for clean up order
- Doggy donation event, police open house to be held May 9 in Milwaukee
- Animal blood bank in Greenfield needs more dog and cat donors to keep all pets healthy
- State workforce grants to help New Berlin students explore career options
- 'Water farmers' join New Berlin's farming community
- New Berlin returns incumbents to school board