New Berlin will kick off the holiday season with a Christmas parade and other festivities Dec. 4.
The parade route will run along National Avenue from Coffee Road to Malone Park at 163rd and National Avenue.
A tree-lighting ceremony sponsored by the New Berlin Lions Club will be held after the parade at Veterans Memorial Park at Al Stigler Drive and National Avenue.
Other acitivities will include meeting and greeting Santa, Mrs. Claus and Junie the Elf at the Fire House (across from the Veterans Memorial site), the collection of letters to Santa along the parade route, food collection for the New Berlin food pantry by members of the Prospect Lions Club, refreshments at the fire station sponsored by Boy Scout Troop 93 from Holy Apostles Church and School, commemorative Christmas ornament sales and balloon figures by the Greater Greenfield Lions Club clowns.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: May 21, 2015
- News magazine ranks New Berlin Eisenhower best high school in state
- Memorial Day to be honored in Muskego, New Berlin
- Development of New Berlin farmland awaits landowners' consensus on road (1)
- New Berlin man, 26, charged in choking incident
- Volunteers sought for New Berlin Historical Society events
- In Brief: Church, football and Moorland Road
- Winter's not through with us yet
- 'Odd Couple (Female Version)' to open at Eisenhower High School
- New Berlin manufacturer in business since 1956 closes down