Star offensive running back Ryan Grant and 11 other Green Bay Packers will be at a food drive and fundraiser benefiting the New Berlin food pantry Nov. 16.
The New Berlin company IEWC Global Solutions has adopted the food pantry and will hold the event on the company's grounds at 5001 S. Towne Drive from 2 to 7 p.m. Nov. 16. The Packers will stay until 6:30 p.m. signing autographs for those who bring at least a $50 food pantry donation or a brown paper grocery bag full of nonperishable food.
Other Packers coming are Nick Collins, Nick Barnett, Brandon Chillar, Tramon Williams and Desmond Bishop. The rest of the event roster is being kept a surprise. More information is available at (262) 957-1196.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin planners to hold month of input sessions for sections 35/34
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: March 26, 2015
- Neighbors of New Berlin Hills golf course question proposed driving range
- Recycling textiles and local foods studied by New Berlin students
- In brief: grand openning, Brownies
- 'Pinocchio,' a musical, slated for West Performing Arts Center at New Berlin West Middle and High Sc
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: March 19, 2015
- New Berlin School Board candidates battle on issues of educational direction and spending
- New Berlin settles Potkay case