Star offensive running back Ryan Grant and 11 other Green Bay Packers will be at a food drive and fundraiser benefiting the New Berlin food pantry Nov. 16.
The New Berlin company IEWC Global Solutions has adopted the food pantry and will hold the event on the company's grounds at 5001 S. Towne Drive from 2 to 7 p.m. Nov. 16. The Packers will stay until 6:30 p.m. signing autographs for those who bring at least a $50 food pantry donation or a brown paper grocery bag full of nonperishable food.
Other Packers coming are Nick Collins, Nick Barnett, Brandon Chillar, Tramon Williams and Desmond Bishop. The rest of the event roster is being kept a surprise. More information is available at (262) 957-1196.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: March 5, 2015
- Wauwatosa rubber stamp company Schwaab chooses Brookfield for new home
- Community calendar: March 5, 2015
- Irish dancer to visit Muskego
- New Berlin students won regional Scholastic Art Awards for 55 works of art, with 11 art pieces advan
- Two new eateries opening in New Berlin
- New Berlin schools move on following coach's drug bust
- Muskego-Norway School District to expand use of photo badges
- New Berlin water service upgrades could begin in May
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Feb. 26, 2015