Star offensive running back Ryan Grant and 11 other Green Bay Packers will be at a food drive and fundraiser benefiting the New Berlin food pantry Nov. 16.
The New Berlin company IEWC Global Solutions has adopted the food pantry and will hold the event on the company's grounds at 5001 S. Towne Drive from 2 to 7 p.m. Nov. 16. The Packers will stay until 6:30 p.m. signing autographs for those who bring at least a $50 food pantry donation or a brown paper grocery bag full of nonperishable food.
Other Packers coming are Nick Collins, Nick Barnett, Brandon Chillar, Tramon Williams and Desmond Bishop. The rest of the event roster is being kept a surprise. More information is available at (262) 957-1196.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin school building projects dominated meeting: Building projects dominated meeting
- Residents bicker over potnetial levy increase for New Berlin scjools; eventually the proposal is app
- New Berlin annual meeting tug-of-war
- New Berlin firefighters present record breaking check to mda
- New Berlin may contract with Waukesha Fire Department for an underserved section of city
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 21, 2014 issue
- Developer uses drone video to demonstrate proposal
- Levy hike predicted for N.B. schools
- Costco moves forward, despite concerns
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 14, 2014 issue