Star offensive running back Ryan Grant and 11 other Green Bay Packers will be at a food drive and fundraiser benefiting the New Berlin food pantry Nov. 16.
The New Berlin company IEWC Global Solutions has adopted the food pantry and will hold the event on the company's grounds at 5001 S. Towne Drive from 2 to 7 p.m. Nov. 16. The Packers will stay until 6:30 p.m. signing autographs for those who bring at least a $50 food pantry donation or a brown paper grocery bag full of nonperishable food.
Other Packers coming are Nick Collins, Nick Barnett, Brandon Chillar, Tramon Williams and Desmond Bishop. The rest of the event roster is being kept a surprise. More information is available at (262) 957-1196.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man charged with sexually assaulting 12-year-old Waukesha girl
- New Berlin police report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Nov. 4 poll visits a right of fall
- Street crews help parks shore up a muddy walkway
- Setting it straight
- New City Center apartments set to open in New Berlin by March
- sw_calendar_1030 .now.com
- New Berlin sets new date for debate on taking over waste contractions
- Meeting set on changes in collection of residential recyclables and trash
- New Berlin schools invest to further STEM