Star offensive running back Ryan Grant and 11 other Green Bay Packers will be at a food drive and fundraiser benefiting the New Berlin food pantry Nov. 16.
The New Berlin company IEWC Global Solutions has adopted the food pantry and will hold the event on the company's grounds at 5001 S. Towne Drive from 2 to 7 p.m. Nov. 16. The Packers will stay until 6:30 p.m. signing autographs for those who bring at least a $50 food pantry donation or a brown paper grocery bag full of nonperishable food.
Other Packers coming are Nick Collins, Nick Barnett, Brandon Chillar, Tramon Williams and Desmond Bishop. The rest of the event roster is being kept a surprise. More information is available at (262) 957-1196.
- Local lake districts, statewide programs persist in battle against invasive species
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- 11-year-old turns on New Berlin emergency sirens as test
- Most musical Fourth of July ever, coming to New Berlin in 2016
- New Berlin to celebrate America and community in 2016's Fourth of July festivities
- Community calendar: June 23, 2016
- Event to benefit New Berlin Police canine officer
- Things to Do in New Berlin and Muskego
- New Berlin Holy Apostles Festival to swing into three days of fun
- Muskego Campus News: UW-Whitewater, South Dakota State, Carthage College