• Two bikes with a combined value of $1,100 were taken from the parking garage of an apartment building in the west 12800 block of Sycamore Drive between July 29 and Aug. 2.
• An unidentified amount of cash was taken from a locked drawer at the New Berlin Child Care Center, 3250 S. 166 St., July 28. The cash was being compiled for the Foundations for Children program. There was no sign of forced entry.
• A 51-year-old New Berlin woman reported a case of identity theft after two unauthorized online music purchases totaling $53 were made on her checking account Aug. 3.
• A 28-year-old Milwaukee woman reported that her wallet valued at $40 was taken from an employee locker at Paragon Industries, 2875 S. Moorland Road, between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Aug. 3.
• Two mailboxes valued at $40 each were taken Aug. 3 from the south 1400 block of Sunnyslope Road at 2 p.m. and the west 14200 block of Grange Avenue at 3:25 p.m.
• A 24-year-old Muskego woman reported that $20 worth of sleeping pills were taken from her purse at Applebee's, 15505 W. Rock Ridge Road, at 3 p.m. Aug. 3. She left her purse at her table while going to the restroom.
• A 26-year-old Waukesha woman reported that her purse and its contents valued at $85 were taken from the New Berlin Ale House, 16000 W. Cleveland Ave., at 6 p.m. Aug. 3 after she forgot it there.
• A mailbox valued at $30 was stolen from a residence in the south 4400 block of Crescent Drive at 1:35 a.m. Aug. 4.
• A 25-year-old Muskego man reported a case of fraud after eight unauthorized transactions were made to a company account at SOS Logistics for $229 in gasoline July 13 through Aug. 4. The transactions were made by an employee who was using the card to buy gas for a personal vehicle.
• Political signs valued at $750 were taken from the roadside near Moorland Road and Greenfield Avenue prior to 9 a.m. Aug. 4.
• Copper tubing valued at $200 was taken from a Horner Plumbing van parked in the west 16200 block of Mayflower Road prior to 7 a.m. Aug. 7.
• A 20-year-old Franklin woman was arrested for illegally possessing prescription drugs following a traffic stop near Moorland Road and Interstate 43 at 1:19 a.m. July 23. Officers found three oxymorphone pills, a combination of pain medications OxyContin and morphine, inside her vehicle. She did not have a prescription and was arrested.
• A 20-year-old New Berlin man was arrested for illegally possessing prescription drugs following a traffic stop in the west 11900 block of Oklahoma Avenue at 5:44 p.m. Aug. 2. Officers found 33 oxycodone and hydrocodone pills in his vehicle, for which he had no prescription.
• A 25-year-old Mukwonago woman was arrested for her second drunken driving offense near Greenfield Avenue and Elm Grove Road at 2:58 a.m. Aug. 3 following a traffic stop. She refused to submit to a breath test and later submitted to a blood draw.
• A 19-year-old Greenfield man was arrested for drunken driving near Dena Drive and Heidi Lane at 3:37 a.m. Aug. 4 following a traffic stop. He had a blood-alcohol content of 0.08. Two 19-year-old Hales Corners men were also cited for underage consumption.
• A car window was broken in the parking lot at McDonald's, 17155 W. Cleveland Ave., at 3:20 p.m. Aug. 2. Damage was $250, and nothing was taken from the vehicle.
• A driver's side mirror was broken and several dents and scratches were found on a vehicle parked in the south 5800 block of Timber Ridge Court prior to 6:30 a.m. Aug. 4. A mailbox was thrown at the vehicle, causing the damage.
• A residence and vehicle were egged in the south 5100 block of La Salle Drive prior to 8 a.m. Aug. 4. There is no damage estimate.
• A rear window was broken and several dents were found on a vehicle parked in the south 4200 block of Regal Manor Drive prior to 8 a.m. Aug. 4. Damage was estimated at $800.
• A vehicle was egged in the south 5300 block of Egofske Road prior to 9:30 a.m. Aug. 7. There is no damage estimate.
• Extensive damage, including broken glass, two discharged fire extinguishers, and items thrown about, was found at the former Prospect Hill School, 5330 S. Racine Ave., Aug. 8. There is no damage estimate; the school is slated to be razed later this year.
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 23, 2016
- New Berlin Police reports: June 9, 2016
- New Berlin Police Blotter: May 26, 2016
- New Berlin Police blotter: May 19, 2016
- New Berlin Police blotter: May 12, 2016
- New Berlin Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- New Berlin Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- New Berlin Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- New Berlin Police blotter: April 1-8
- New Berlin Police Blotter: April 7, 2016 issue
- New Berlin Police blotter: March 31, 2016
- New Berlin Police Blotter: March 24, 2016 issue
- New Berlin
- New Berlin police blotter: Dec. 31
- New Berlin Police reports: Oct. 22
- New Berlin Police blotter
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: July 16
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: May 21, 2015
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: May 7, 2015