Asked about ISIS while at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Thursday, Gov. Scott Walker boasted, "If I can take on 100,000 protesters, I can do the same across the globe."
Scott Walker's Cowardice Should Disqualify Him argues Dana Milbank/ The Washington Post. (Feb. 20)
From Green Bay Press-Gazette:
From various news outlets, including the Wisconsin State Journal, we learn that Scott Walker dodges questions on evolution, foreign policy.
- Walker Says He Can Take On ISIS Because He Took On Unions!
- Walker's Cowardice
- Uh-Oh. Pro-Voucher Group Requests Students' Information From Public Schools
- So, This is What Happens When Republican Legislators Determine the School Curriculum
- Walker's Refusal To Answer Questions
- Another SDNB Embarassment: NB West Coach Was Arrested For Pot Possession Friday
- Walker Can't Handle the Truth
- Two of Walker's Whoppers Got Debunked Wednesday
- Fresh Faces For Office
- The March to Ban Birth Control
- More posts