A three-county motorcycle ride with County Executives and Sheriffs to benefit vets will take place on Saturday, June 12, 2010. The ride is limited to 100 motorcycles.
This Ride for the National Veterans Wheelchair Games starts (8 am) and ends at Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park. The cost is $45 single and $80 double (2 people on one bike)
Here's what is included and the event schedule:
- 8 -9 am Stage at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- 9-10 am Ride to Hal's Harley in New Berlin
- 10-11:45 am At Hal's Harley: Portabella (formerly Atlanta Bread) / Starbuck's breakfast; Entertainment from Bushwood Rock N' Roll
- 11:45 am -12:45 pm Ride to Sneesby's Denoon Saloon for Sneezby's pizza luncheon; Comedysportz entertainment
- 12:45 -3:00 pm Ride to Botanical Gardens
- At Botanical Gardens: Bartolotta's Pasta Dinner
- 4:30 pm Slide show from the last four rides
- 4:45 pm Raffle and auction information (Packers' autographed football, Bucks, Brewers & Admirals tickets, Harley gear, jewelry, Fitness Package, and more
- 5 pm Sheriffs and County Executives
- 5:30 pm Music from Roadogz
- 6:45 pm Raffle and Auction
- 7: 30 pm Festivities end
The event coordinator is Greg Grueneberg.
You don't have to ride to help the vets. Bartolotta's is hosting a pasta dinner fundraiser (there are two seatings: 3 pm and 4 pm $15 per seat). You can join us there. Admission to the Bartolotta's fundraiser includes dinner, event pin, discount to the Gardens, raffle ticket, and music from the Roadogz.
For reservations or more information go to http://wisconsinpva.org/pages/events.html.