Question: What's under construction on Sunny Slope by New Berlin Eisenhower Middle/High School?
" The RW controls the Wisconsin Governors office, legislature, and now totally owns our State Supreme Court lock, stock and barrel. The only thing that stands in their way are elections and RW front groups are standing by with more tens of millions of dollars turning Wisconsin into their very own Burger King where they get to have it their way all the time. When the stench of corruption from the Wisconsin Supreme Court reaches the pages of The New Yorker, you know it's bad."----------- contends a Daily Kos post today from Puddytat titled Wis State Supreme Court is So Bad That the New Yorker has Noticed.
Nicole Jones, who has been serving as Interim Principal at Eisenhower this past year has been selected to be the district's new Director of Human Resources beginning in July. Cory Whitsell, the principal at Ronald Reagan Elementary, will fill the permanent position of Eisenhower principal next school year.
According to the poll released today by Marquette University Law School, reported by JSonline:
- 55% of Wisconsin voters disapprove of Gov. Walker's job performance
- Walker's approval rating dropped to 41%, down from 49% in the last poll on Oct 26
- A majority (53%) think the state is headed in the wrong direction and only 43% believe it's on the right track
- 78% of voters opposed Walker's plan to cut aid to schools by $127 million
- 70% oppose Walker's plan to cut $300 million to the University of Wisconsin System
- 79% of voters opposed public funding for a 700,000 square foot arena for the Milwaukee Bucks in downtown Milwaukee
- 60% said they opposed Walker's plans to take away the policymaking powers for the 7-member Natural Resources Board
- 54% oppose removing limits on the number of students outside of Milwaukee and Racine who can receive publicy funded vouchers
- 50% oppose the "right to work" legislation that was signed into law recently
- Re: Walker's presidential bid---In a head-to-head matchup, Walker trailed Hillary Clinton 52% to 40%. She also led all the other likely Republican candidates