State Senator Mary Lazich (R-New Berlin) represents parts of four counties: Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine, and Walworth. Her Senate District 28 includes New Berlin, Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Muskego, Waterford, Big Bend, the town of Vernon and parts of Greenfield, East Troy, and Mukwonago. Senator Lazich has been in the Legislature for more than a decade. She considers herself a tireless crusader for lower taxes, reduced spending and smaller government.
Today 's Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection (DATCP) tip: Preplanning For Possible Holiday Gift Returns. Know a Business’ Return & Refund Policies before Buying
DATCP offers the following guidelines for hassle-free returns:
- Leave the price tag on, with the price cut off.
- Provide a sales slip or gift receipt.
- Return the item in new condition, unopened and with all original packaging material.
- Don’t wait too long. Many stores have a limited time frame for returns.
- Understand the policies for on-sale and clearance items.
- Policies may differ for purchases made online or by catalog versus in the store.
- Contact the store manager or customer service if you experience problems.
Tomorrow: Avoiding Trouble in Toyland